Thursday, 18 August 2011

My Mind's Eye Card Challenge 26

I was meaning to play with the current card challenge at MME blog, and I was waiting for my new Six By Six paper pads to arrive, so that I could have a go at my new goodies. Well, they're finally here and so is my entry card!
I used the Honey Cake pad. I really like how all these colours look nicely together - deep brown and greyish blue, peach and coral. I normally wouldn't put them together, but boy does it work or what??

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (grey); paper: My Mind's Eye (Six By Six - Honey Cake); tag, pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps; alphabet Stickers: American Crafts, Carolee's Creations; Dizzy Doily die: MFT; sewing machine; felt trim; paper lace trim: Bella!; striped ribbon; crocheted flower (PixiePetals); vintage button

Here's the sketch:


I used the doily accent instead of the second tag, and cut out some flowers from one of the papers to use as an embellishement, along with the fabby crocheted flower.
I hope you like it :)
Photobucket

6 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012