Thursday, 11 August 2011

Oh my!

Okey dokey... so it figures that despite the fact that I wasn't planning on it at all, I might be spamming you a little tonight...
It's my fourth post since midnight EST, so make sure you'll scroll down to see the rest! I had my CASE Study post launched, my Glitz Design post, I also shared a couple of Flourishes cards and now I'm just popping in with the evening's worth!
How the heck did all of that happen?? lol

I'll make it easy for all of us, and get straight to the point - at this stage my brain has gone to sleep anyway, so I'm hoping that at least I'll be able to finish this without any embarassing grammar slips :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (black), white; stamps: PTI (Dot Spot, Signature Greetings); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Lilac Posies, Tangelo), Versa Magic (Sea Breeze); rhinestones: Kaisercraft; black pen

This simple creation has been made with the CPS230 sketch, and the colours of cQc#97:



While this one was put together for Wild Orchid Challenge #29 - Beary Special, SC345 and CTD154 (see sketch and colours below)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (grey), white; paper: Scenic Route, polka dotted one is unknown brand; stamps: Spesch Designs, PTI (Mega Mixed Messages); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; ribbon: SU!; flowers: Prima, Wild Orchid Crafts; baker's twine; Die-Namics Notebook Edge (MFT)



This time I'm saying g'night for sure, but I'll pop in to say hello and share something tomorrow. I hope you'll have a fabulous time when I'm gone :)
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Love (love, LOVE!) the card for the ColourQ challenge. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Chupa! Love your colouring on the Spesch image... it is fabulous!
    Susan xxox
    PS Did you receive the little surprise I left in your letter box this week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the images on the first card and the image on your second card is FABULOUSLY coloured!! What a darling card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card!! (both actually!)
    But that wonderfully clean and simple dot one is just fabulous. I love how you combined the colours, the stamps and the bling. :)
    Thanks for playing along with us again at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a magnificent combination of all the challenges, I love the simplicity in the first and the gorrrrrrrgeous sweet girl in the second- beautifully coloured too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't get bored of your cards, Iwona!!! Thanks for inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning design and love the coloring. Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Iwona!

    Oeh, you've been busy!! ;-D I loooove that first card, the colors are stunning!! Love that! Congrats on being in the Waltzing Mouse team! You are the right person for this, you make such beautiful cards!!!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOOOOVE your card for the colorQ challenge!! really really awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh! Hos Sweet is This! Love your Darling image and you've colored her up so beautifully too! Just too darned SWEET! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Hun.
    Thanks for joining us at WOC this fortnight.
    Hugs Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Love the image you have used. Thanks so much for joining our WOC Beary Special Challenge last week x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute! That little girl is adorable! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful creation with very nice details!
    Thanks for playing along with us at WOC - hope to see you again next time too :)
    Hugs, Lena K

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card Chupa, I love that stamp set! Thanksfor playing along with us at ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012