Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Page Maps card contest

I feel like I'm neglecting you a bit lately. Not that I'm not posting (almost) daily any more, I sure can't deny myself the pleasure to make something every day. There is heaps going on behind the scenes though, and although I'm not sharing everything straight away, the time will come soon enough :)

I found out through a friend's blog, about the insanely fabulous Flourishes/Basic Grey contest at Page Maps, and I've been meaning to play along for a week - finally got a chance!
The prize is five Flourishes stamp sets, along with a great bundle of BG paper pads... talk about some serious drooling :)
Anyway, we are to use the following sketch, and it's not an easy one, let me tell ya'!



There are no restrictions towards the supplies used, but I wanted to show my love and appreciation to both companies and used a BG Nook & Pantry papers, and the Sunflowers stamp set from Flourishes. I love how the homespun feel of these papers, and the sunflower, complement one another.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, white; paper: Basic Grey (Nook & Pantry); stamps: Flourishes (Sunflowers); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; sewing machine; ribbon: PTI; eyelets

I'm hoping to pop in with something later tonight, but if not, I trust you will join me tomorrow for a Whimsy Stamps August release Blog Hop (I'm a Guestie for a month!), and one more sweet Guest Designer surprise... :)
Huge inky hugs,
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. You have made this sketch look so easy to work with-lol!! I must say I have a soft spot for sunflowers, this one is gorgeous- especially with the lady bug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!!! Chupa, your coloring of flowers is always gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet...i love sunflowers and you did wonderful with this one...also love the colors/patterns

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card absolutely rocks!!!! Adore the colors so very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sunflower image and the combination of all the patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always loved your cards and I love, love the mix of papers on this one!! I'm bad at mixing papers, but you make it look so effortless :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh Iwona, this is just breathtaking!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012