Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Play Date Cafe meets Waltzingmouse

One more post this evening... I sure wish I could pull out more cards tonight, my hands want to cut and stamp but the rest of my body feels tired.
I have just finished this little thing, I hope you'll like it!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Sweet Blush); paper: My Mind's Eye, DCWV, page from an old book; stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Fancy Phrases, Roses In Bloom); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); label sticker: Glitz Design; Nestabilities Circles; silk ribbon; buttons; lace trim; Pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps

The sketch comes from WMSC58, and the colours from PDCC92.



Thank you for coming to my blog today! Have a wonderful time, whatever you're up to :)
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love how you add that splash of color with the ribbon. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...this is pretty! Loving the great layers and the wonderful flower on the front pocket :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely pocket card Chupa. The colors and embellishments are perfect. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you layered the paper for the pocket, Chupa! That rose is perfectly stamped on that paper...looks just like it was printed that way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous muted colours...I especially LOVE the colour of that ribbon! Love the pocket and tag..great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! love soft colors and lovely layers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that little pocket, girl, and your patterned papers are ultra fab! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pocket card, I did one of those too but had no idea WZM had a sketch like that this week, I just used my Go to Sketches, such a lovely idea isn't it! I love the flower you used too, fab! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012