Saturday, 13 August 2011

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #24

Time for another sketch, peeps! I've been in a layering mood again... how do you like this one??



I pulled out my new MFT Inspired by stamps for my card. It's the first MFT set except from Pure Innocence, and I love it :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white; paper: Prima, Basic Grey; stamps: My Favorite Things (Inspired By - Spring), Glitz Design (Save The Date); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Nestabilities Circles; seam binding; Copics

---------------------------------------------------

A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, please use the code SSC24.
- Please share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out. I would love to see what you did with it!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------
Have fun :)
Photobucket


13 comments:

  1. Wow great sketch...I want to try! thanks Chupa

    Janet K
    http://janetcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one fabulous sketch Chupa! Might be just the inspiration I needed today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this is Fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. You card is just beautiful Chupa, and a great sketch too! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chupa, this card is so gorgeous! Simply beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! That is so pretty, I LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous---this has always been one of my favorite MFT stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABBO card and sketch! Thank you for inspiring me :) !!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great sketch Chupa. I enjoyed playing along... your sample card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card...I really ADORE this sketch...I hope I get the time to use it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh, this is such a Gorgeous card and Fabulous Sketch! So glad I found the time to join in the fun! Thanks so much Iwona for the Wonderful inspiration, it was just what I needed! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous card and sketch. I've given it a try too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012