Friday, 5 August 2011

Sweetheart Marci

Wow, guys! It's been a terrific 24 hours, observing how the CASE Study Anniversary blog hop unveils, and then seeing how much you enjoy it. You left me speechless with your wonderful comments, and the number of participants so far is mind blowing. Thank you!
(If you haven't hopped yet, check out my post here!)

I was neglecting my "leisurely" stamping a bit today, I had a ton of assignments to work on (I'm having a couple of fun surprises up my sleeve this month!), but I managed to squeeze in this lil' thing:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white; paper: My Mind's Eye (Good Day Sunshine, Lost & Found); stamps: La La Land Crafts (Sweetheart Marci), PTI (Fancy Flourishes), MFT (My Balloon - sentiment only); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (Pumice Stone); Copics; sentiment sticker: SRM Stickers; Nestabilities Circles; Liquid Pearls (Pastel Raspberry); sewing machine; buttons; edge distresser; lace trim: Kaisercraft; striped ribbon; twine; border punch: EK Success; Glossy Accents (Ranger); white gel pen: Signo

Close up of the hearts and hair embellishments, that I covered with Glossy Accents:

Photobucket

I created it with Deconstructed Sketch 13, and the inspiration/requirements of TSTR73 (at least 3 different patterned papers)



I'm also entering the card into JAI79 (Tearing/Distressing), and a La La Land Crafts' Contest, which is to make a birthday card. The prize is the whopping set 36 Copic markers, and I died when I saw it!
The winner will be the person, whose entry will get the most votes, so as much as I don't like to ask people for help, if you find a minute (and like my project!), I would be eternally grateful if you hopped to the contest post here and voted for me :) Thanks!
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. I have voted for you! This card is so devine! Your colouring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb, I have not had the pleasure to colour this one but you have inspired me to give it a whirl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is darling! And so many lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CA-UTE, Chupa ... gorgeous Copic coloring! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. I love all the different layers and the little girl you used is sooo adorable. Awesome job coloring her by the way. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so darn cute! You did a beautiful job coloring her and cutting her out. What do you use to cut out your images? They always look perfect. Mine never look that good. Thank goodness for die cuts. ;)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute card Chupa :-) Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable. Love all of the little bits n' bobs you added...or always add, rather...love your detailed style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chupa - I just love this company and Irina's stamps. You showed off Marci quite well. I will go vote for you. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card as always Chupa! Thanks for playing along again with us this week at JAI

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous piece of art Chupa, your colouring is absolutely beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you SO MUCH for entering your GORGEOUS card into La-La Land Crafts Contest for a chance to WIN 36 Copic Markers!! Good luck!!

    Hugs!!
    :) Irina

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous! I love the papers you used and your distressing is fantastic. Your coloring brings that adorable stamp right to life. Thanks for joining us again for the Deconstructed Sketch... it's always a treat to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful coloring and your card is so fabulous! Thanks for playing along in our La-La Land challenge, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, this is totally gorgeous Chupa. Love the image and the colouring is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous. Love your colouring. Good luck on winning that fabulous prize!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your coloring is FABULOUS...too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012