Friday, 12 August 2011

Time for tea

Hi, sweets! I gave you a little break form my babbling, but I reckon it's hight time to get back on track! I'm having a couple of things in store for you today, including a WMS sketch sample and a Sketchbook Saturday post, but for now I'd like to share this card:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, cream, DCWV (brown, green, turquoise), Cor'dinations (light blue embossed); paper: discount paper; stamps: Taylored Expressions (CreativiTEA), ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; grosgrain ribbon; buttons; string; sewing machine; Nestabilities Labels 18; Liquid Pearls (Pewter)

I used the TESC144 sketch, along with the inspiration/theme of TSTR74:



I hope you're off to a wonderful weekend :) See you later!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great stamp and fantastic job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012