Tuesday, 23 August 2011

TSG Beautiful Day Blog Hop

Where did this month go?? I can't believe it's time for There She Goes new release sneaks again, I remember the last month's one like it was a week ago... However it's a glorious day, I LOVE me some release time!!
You should have come here from Holly's blog, but if you want to join in the fun, or get lost on the way, please refer to the TSG Blog for the complete Blog Hop list and details.

First there were fairy tales and then fairies and now she has added a touch of country cottage to her fabulous build a scene stamp line! Use alone or along with the other stamp sets designed by Di to create wonderful handmade creations.





Beautiful Day is a 4x6 set that includes a total of 10 stamps and will sell for $15.

This card makes me happy, I must confess. You know how I like bright colour combinations, and granted I pair it with some cute stamps and polka dots, the result is likely to bring a smile to my face. I'm also quite happy with how the wood turned on my image. I'm normally hopeless at colouring wood, this time it's not bad at all :)

LinkPhotobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Chocolate Chip), white; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: There She Goes (Beautiful Day); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; border punch: EK Success; sewing machine; grosgrain ribbon; flower; brads; alphabet stickers: American Crafts

I combined SSSC131 (sketch turned on the side and made into a rectangle) and the gorgeous colours of JUGS98 on my card:



Would you like a chance to win the Beautiful Day stamp set? Here’s what you need to do- go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their Beautiful Day Blog Hop Challenge post. After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have left some love, return to the TSG Blog and add your name to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this Blog Hop Challenge post. A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to receive their very own Beautiful Day stamp set. The winner will be announced Saturday (August 27th) during the Release Party Chat!

Next stop is at the wonderful Jessica's blog. Happy hopping!
Photobucket

48 comments:

  1. SO beautiful Iwona! LOVE these colors and your stunning coloring!!! The sentiment on the bottom is SO fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the way you used this image with the sketch, it's fabulous! The lettering on the bottom is darling too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Iwona you have used the colours strongly and it has a wonderful presence.
    Good luck in the Challenge too.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just adorable! I love your coloring and dp! Oh and I fixed the blog problem so I can see you now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iwona, this is just lovely. Beautiful colouring, love the choice of papers
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Chupa! I like the combination of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous, also LOVE the card from your previous post. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a masterpiece!!! so cute with all the gorgeous bright colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love your colouring and the layout is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great colours xxxx they work sooo well xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SUPER sweet, love the bold bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. its soo beautiful, love ur image and the colores that u have used :)
    hugs
    Alyna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card Chupa! Love the bright colours and your colouring is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card makes me happy, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty Iwona! I love the bight colors you used and the dimension you added, also the light you created with your shading, just super!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  16. just love your card gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cheery card--love the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card!! I love the bright colors and the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. GeeWeez, I love those colors and you always use color SO well! I should case you more often and get brave with color.

    Happy Week, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super fabulous card! I love all of the layers and the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. So bright and vibrant!! And your coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bold, bright, and beautiful card! I love the "crisp" colors you've picked. Wonderful card!! :D
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. love love love the rich color...this is delicious Iwona!

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the brightness of your card

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow, great card. Love the colors you've used xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pretty, pretty card. I just loooove polka dots! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. So beautiful Chupa, love your layout! Your image is adorable and your coloring so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  28. *THUD* Holy freakin' cow Chupa!!! This is MAGNIFICENT!! WOW!!!! That coloring job has me flabbergasted!!! WOWZAS girl!! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great take on the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMGosh this is so sweet! I love your coloring and how you achieved a 3-D effect! Love how you used the JUGs colors! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Totally darling can't wait to see the whole collection. Lenae Lovesugargem@gmail.com sugargemscrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Is this darling or what?? Love the coloring. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. gorgeous card Iwona, love the colors and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your coloring is gorgeous, and love the color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ooooo....I love the bright cheerfulness of this card!! I absolutely LOOOVE this stamp set!! I can see myself making cards like this for all my friends....just to make them smile and brighten up their day!! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous creation you made!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Truly beautiful! Love the colors and the sketch challenge you used, and the ribbon and that flower. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lovely colors, awesome card, so beautiful TFS

    ReplyDelete
  38. OMGosh!! I ADORE this little girl with all the polka dots and colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. GASP! THIS is sooooooo darling! I positively adore your color work - It's POSITIVELY illuminated! THANK you, SOOOOO much for making my colors look SOOOOO good! LOVE, love, LOVE your crafty show, lil' darlin'! THANKS for contributing to the fun of Just Us Girls, once again! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful as usual, Chupa! Love those colours in combination and your colouring of that sweet image is PHENOMENAL (especially the wood, teehee)!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Such a vibrant card Iwona and wonderful colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. So bright and cheerful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012