Friday, 5 August 2011

Two

I hope your weekend started well, friends! I will have a couple of fun announcements to share later today, I can't wait to do so :)
For now, I'm having two simple cards for you, enjoy!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (grey, teal), SU! (Old Olive), white; stamps: Flourishes (Lenten Rose, Taglines); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Sky Blue); Copics; Nestabilities Ovals/Labels 18; QuicKutz embossing folder (Diamonds and Dots)

My colours/layout were taken from VLVAug2011 Week 2, and cQc#96. I'm also entering the card into FTTC129 - Favorite Flowers. I love most of them, frankly... but it's the blue flowers that always make me gasp in delight. So, I decided to colour my Lenten Roses blue :)



... and a little MFT as well:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (teal), white; paper: My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose); stamps: My Favorite Things (Fairy Girl); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; sewing machine; grosgrain ribbon; paper flower; crocheted flower, decorative brad

This time I used the SC334 sketch, and the colours of OCC's Red and Aqua challenge:



Thank you so much for stopping by! Thank you also to everyone who took the time to vote for my Marci card from yesterday. I'm in your debt!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Oh girl your work is always so GORGEOUS!!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. See what I mean? Love it! The cut out and popped up flowers on the SB die look amazing. The little girl is darling too. Thanks for joining us at FTTC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Chupa...your coloring skills are utterly amazing! You always coordinate your cards perfectly, with just the right amount of detail, in colors that compliment each other magnificiently. Congratulations on being the Limelight designer for the month, they chose an awesome card maker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work, as always! I love how you popped up the flowers on the first one. Your coloring is always incredible, too. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You never cease to amaze me with how many cards you can create in a day that are so diversified and wonderfully made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything you create. Your two cards look amazing!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chupa, this is so sweet! I love the crocheted flower and your lacey paper. Thanks for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chupa, love the cards, and the detail cut work!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ColourQ this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cards Iwona! I love those roses... so soft and subtle! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Flourishes for Timeless Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO cute! Love how you incorporated that little mushroom image! I'm not usually a fan of red and blue but, you made this colour combo look SO fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your MFT card is FABULOUS!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012