Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Uninspired

It's been a long, psychically demanding day, and as such I learnt it didn't do much good to my evening stamping... As I sat down to my stuff as usual, I whipped up the card for tomorrow's CASE Study first (which I actually love), scheduled the posts and thought that it would be neat to cath up with a challenge or two. There was no mojo left afterwards though. Nada. How unfair!
I'm thinking that perhaps some of you might still enjoy these, so here goes.

I made both cards with the same inspiration in mind, from Scrapbook Boutique's August challenge.



I thought these colours looked intriguing together, and I first whipped up this:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, American Crafts (grey); paper: Bella!; stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Vintage Labels 14), Sweet n' Sassy (Everyday Miracles); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), PTI (Fresh Snow), Versa Color (Narcissus); Copics; Nestabilities Labels 14/Ovals; sewing machine; buttons; decorative trim; Liquid Pearls (Pewter)

I also used JUGS96 sketch for this one:



I only then realized that I forgot about ribbon/bow (I guess my trim doesn't count), so I made another attempt... duh!
I made the stripes on my vertical panel with Copics.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, SU! (Old Olive), PTI (Sweet Blush); paper: Sassafras; stamps: There She Goes (Buckets Of Love); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics;label die: PTI (Mat Stack 1) ; edge distresser; Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps; decorative trim; butterfly punch: Cristina Re; satin ribbon

This time I used Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #81:



So there you have it. Not a lot to be proud of, but I guess with as much as I'm creating, a little slip every now and then should be allowed for... ;)
Also, please excuse the poor photography - I took the photos in my craft room, instead of the bedroom where I usually take them. I didn't want to wake up hubby!
I'll see you tomorrow, g'night!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards, love the colors! I think you're being a little hard on yourself my creative friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both these cards! The colours in the first one are fabulous, and the second one certianly covers the bow requirement!
    Thanks for taking up the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Chupa! These are so pretty! Don't be too hard on yourself...All of your creations are top notch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS and I am absolutely smitten with the card you used for the JUGS sketch - there is so much going on here texturally and color wise - it's just dynamite! Thanks for getting sketchy with JUGS this week - we appreciate your participation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you are KILLIN' me! Would you BEHAVE yourself, already! THESE are both, OUTSTANDING! I get it when the mojo is "motionless", but you NEVER know what the rest of the world might think - so SPEAKING for the "rest of the world" {LOL!} THESE are fabulous! As alwayyyyyyys - love having your fine work in the mix with Just Us!!! {GIRLS!} xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgoues butterflies everywhere- love 'em!! You have captures all the colours in the picture beautifully and covered my own personal 'dotty' requirements too-lol!! Great to have you playing along at Scrapbook boutique! ::)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOTH cards are gorgeous and I especially LOVE that awesome pink & yellow butterfly! Your cards are ALWAYS amazing Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness!! I just wish I had your creativity!!! Such gorgeous cardsband I especially love the first one! Thanks for joining in with us at scrapbook boutique xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012