Monday, 29 August 2011

Verve sketch: one of my nicest thoughts

Good morning! I hope your week is fantastic so far. I'm not feeling too well, just a cold but none the less very annoying.
Zuzia is having a "day off" today, she's having a music group in a little while and then she's off to the grandparents. She's getting cold from me too, but I'm hoping that a couple of hours break from her coughing mommy will do her good. I'm also looking forward to having some rest! :)

Before that happens, I would like to hare the card that I whipped up last night. It's made with the VLVAug2011 Week 5 sketch. Love me some Verve sketches :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, Grant (grey), Canson (blue); paper: Authentique; stamps: Hero Arts; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Liquid Pearls (Pewter, Platinum); ribbon: Kaisercraft; little white tag/pearl brad: SEI; baker's twine; roses: Hooked on Craft; Nestabilities Circles/Scalloped Circles

Here's the sketch:

See you later! xxx
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, with all the changing weather it is not surprising there is alot of illness around! I hope your day was restful, leaving you feeling alittle better.
    being under the weather has not diminished your creativity, super work with the sketch, loving the pops of yellow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cold doesn't stop your beautiful creations does it! Sorry your a bit 'under the weather', hope you are back to full health in no time.
    This card is lovely - i really love the colours and patterns together. Works so well. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012