Saturday, 20 August 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 61

Hello bloggers, so glad the weekend is here!
Saturdays, on top of being fabulous for a number of reasons, are the days that the Mischief Makers serve you a new yummy sketch on the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog.
This week's sketch is brought to us by Sarah, and you just know it's going to be a treat! Check it out :)


However, in my twisted philosophy I can't make myself follow any sketch exactly (which is possibly because I never plan too much ahead when I start on a new card, and surprises happen on a regular basis). So, I omitted the central panel, I couldn't fit it anywhere...
Um yeah, guilty.



Supplies: cardstock: Canson (dark blue), American Crafts (light blue); paper: Authentique; stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Vintage Labels 14, Say It Loud, Asian Gardens); ink: Memento (Bahama Blue, Summer Sky, Rich Cocoa), PTI (Fresh Snow); Nestabilities Laeles 14; sewing machine

Head on over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to check out the rest of the fabulous creations, designed by the Mischief Makers! We would love to see your interpretation of the sketch as well, so I hope you'll find the time to play along this week. Hugs,
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the blue and all of that Asian flare with the DP and the cherry blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love these colors and dp is perfect with that set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!
    Love the colors...
    and that patterned paper is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so lovely! I love how you have combined those colors and patterns, and all put together so flawlessly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful colours - really like the backing paper you've used. I like your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! All the blue, the stitching and the pretty scenery! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow lovely beautiful creations on ur blog. I totally luv them.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012