Saturday, 27 August 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 62

Hello friends!
By the time you're reading this, I'm possibly already back from Paperific, a Melbourne's humble but FUN equivalent of CHA, and I'm also most probably eyeing my new toys, whatever they are... :)
It's late night on Friday that I'm writing this though, and I'm pretty tired with today, wishing I could make it to bed soon! Oh, I hope I will...

However, I would like to share with you this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch post first.
LinkThis week's sketch is brought to us by Anya, and it's a tag!


Now, if you know me a bit, you know that I'm thoroughly a card person.
(I wish I could get more creative and dabble in other projects more often, but cards are just what makes me most happy)
Therefore I designed a pocket card, and slid my tag inside it!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (grey), American Crafts (peach), white; paper: My Little Shoebox; stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Vintage Labels 14, Fancy Phrases); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), PTI (Fresh Snow); grosgrain ribbon; sewing machine; Nestabilities Circles; string: AnnaBelle Stamps; buttons

I don't have any tag templates/dies, so I cut out the shape myself. I simply drew a few circles on one end of the tag and cut along the edges. Then I die-cut the small circle, adhered to the tag and punched a hole where I wanted the string to be threaded.

Photobucket

Head on over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to check out the rest of the fabulous creations, designed by the Mischief Makers! We would love to see your interpretation of the sketch as well, so I hope you'll find the time to play along this week.
Thanks for visiting! xxx
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. love love love the colours!!! gorgeous little pocket!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super colours, lovely backing paper and I really like the tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012