Sunday, 14 August 2011

Whimsy Stamps August release sneak peek!

Hello lovelies, happy Monday! (can I say that?? I hope it's happy indeed for you! Mondays seem to be the most dreaded days to many, and I must say I don't anticipate them much either. This one seems ok so far :))

I was approached by the lovely ladies Ann & Denise (the Illustrator & Owner of Whimsy Stamps), to help them promote some of the newly released stamps. They are gorgeous and of course I said yes!



The new stamps have already been released, and you can see them here in the store. On Wednesday, the 17th of August, the Design Team along with some great Guest Designers, are holding a Blog Hop where you will see all the new goodies "in action".
Before that happens, I would like to show one of the sets, called Vintage Seed Packets. Boy, does this one tickle my fancy!! :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, PTI (Lemon Tart), cream; paper: My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose); stamps: Whimsy Stamps (Vintage Seed Packet); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Copics; Dizzy Doily die (MFT); lace trim; cotton ribbon; sewing machine

I gave my packets some colour with Copics, nothing too fancy and no shading, as I was aiming for a weathered look.
I used the Card Patterns sketch 128, along with the colours of CR84FN36:



Stay tuned for the release Blog Hop commencing on Wednesday, at noon EST! I have one more stamp set to work with, and I can't wait till I show you what I whipped up with it :)
PhotobucketLink

13 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card. I love all the squares in the ribbon and papers. Great coloring on the stamps and you aged the papers really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this. Great mixture of papers and textures.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!! Love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Chupa! Those seed packets are awesome! Love it! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous is this? Love the sweet little seed packets and lace. Fab! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Chupa. Love the tiny seed pack images and pretty checked ribbon. Thanks for playing at CR84FN! :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card Chupa...love the pansy seed packet and the darling ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful, Chupa!! You've made the stamps look gorgeous. So happy to have you as guest with us this month and can't wait for the blog hop tomorrow :D

    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowzaaa, sooooo totally gorgeous!!!! I love everything about this card. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chupa, a work of art, as always!!! This is just straight-up GORGEOUS!!! Love the doily behind the images!!! Fabulous take on the challenge colors! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, dear, oh, dear, oh, DEAR! You colorful crafty McGenius! YOU have gone and stolen my crafty heart, once AGAIN! Yipeeee! WHAT a super, DUPER card! Yikes! You have me ALL inspired to get crafty and I have mountains of comments to make before I sleep... ah, such is the life of a craft crazed girl like.. WELL, heck, ALL OF US! hee heee LOVE your use of the Card Patterns sketch! ONE of these days I hope to get my crafty butt over to your wonderful challenge! Hope you're having a splendid weekend, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012