Thursday, 8 September 2011

Bold wishes

It's my third post for tonight, and I'd love it if you checked out my CASE Study and Glitz Design cards as well. Scroll down to see them, thanks!

So, I had an inky evening :) With life having picked up speed, I often lately find my mojo eluding me, but it's only tiredness that I will hopefully fight soon.
I have a feeling that these two lack the spark, but I'm aware that it's my personal view (heck, at this time of night I lack the spark in the first place, lol), and by any other means they're just fine. I sure hope you'll like them!

Firstly, a card for this week's Tuesday Trigger: Garden Glory. It's a delicious one! (the challenge, of course)
It's a truly eclectic card - I used five different stamp sets from three companies on it :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Rustic Cream), recycled kraft; paper: Pink Paislee (365 Degrees); stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps (Ballerina Rose), Hero Arts (Fabulous Flourish, Antique Engravings), Waltzingmouse Stamps (Vintage Labels 10, Say It Loud); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Versa Magic (Turquoise Gem), ColorBox (Hunter Green), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); lace trim: Kaisercraft; staples; wrinkled ribbon; flower: Wild Orchid Crafts; BG11 Copic; Nestabilities Labels 10

I paired the Trigger with the Deconstructing Sketch (DS18) and the OCC challenge Stamp Happy, which is about stamping on patterned paper.



For the second, masculine card, I inked up my new "babies" - PTI's A Little Argyle and Big & Bold Wishes sets. Joy oh joy :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (turquoise, grey), white; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Big & Bold Wishes, A Little Argyle, Blooming Button Bits); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue, London Fog), Papertrey Ink (Fresh Snow); buttons; black pen

This time I paired the SC349 sketch, with the colours of CTD158:



Thank you so much for paying me a visit! Your comments mean the world to me :)
Have a lovely day,
Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Goodness you have been busy and are QUICK!!! I love these cards! Your DS18 card is wonderful. I love all the different stamps and the fabulous colors. And I LOVE the pop of orange on that second one... just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous!! I really like the first one, just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Chupa there are gorgeous!!! I LOVE the first one the most!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, Chupa! Love the lace trim on the Deconstructed card, thanks so much for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!! Plenty of spark!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Iwona - I just love scrolling through your blog and seeing all of your amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chupa, the spark is there!!! I LOVE how you stamped that butterfly in the corner of your label, and the way you layered everything on that first card is perfect! And I think the second one is a GREAT masculine card without being overly stereotypical, if that makes sense? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous masculine CTD card! And the eclectic one is just beautiful! Get some rest!! I'm so glad you could join us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both so different, love the new argyle background, compliments the leaves perfectly!! the first one is a brilliant mix, the butterflies and the flourish are fabulous partners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!! THANKS for sharing!! I LOVE the bright color combos and the fun stamping!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow ... both of these cards are fabulous ....
    I love how you have combined three diffeent stamp sets on the first card to create such a gorgeous creation, the colours work great and the mix of patterened and stamped images blend together effortlessly!
    Fabulous CAS card for the second creation - love the argyle stamping!!!
    Thank you for joining us this weeek at Our Creative Corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chupa, I like the first one best! That great butterfly and the lace trim - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. chupa, I love your creative take on both of the challenges! but your butterfly card is very stunning. The pattern paper you chose is perfect, and your use of the butterlfies is creative.
    thank you for playing along with us @ OCC

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chupa, as always, your cards are stunning! I just love the details you add. So perfect, every time! The ribbon, the trim and all of the dimension are amazing on the first card. Wowza! Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012