Thursday, 8 September 2011

CASE Study Challenge #56

Hello, folks! It's time for a new challenge at CASE Study!
We're drawing the inspiration this month from the awesome Julie Lacey, and here's her card for this week:



I chose this one for its gorgeous colours, and I knew that I had to use these on my inspired card. I dropped off the black accents and made this cheerful something. I cut the waves from the big bracket die-cut from My Little Shoebox (not to self - must get a scallop die!)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Aqua Mist), American Crafts (yellow, orange), white; paper: Cosmo Cricket; die-cut: My Little Shoebox; stamps: PTI (Whale Wishes); ink: Versa Color (Celadon), Versa Magic (Oasis Green), Hero Arts (Soft Apricot); Nestabilities Circles/Scalloped Circles; Glossy Accents (Ranger); grosgrain ribbon: Kaisercraft; flower; button

I used the sketch from Inkspirations (challenge #85):



I hope you'll find the time to visit the magnificent Designers at their blogs and leave them some love!

Julie Lacey (September Muse)
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Clare Buswell
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and Linky tools to link up your creation!
Thank you so much for visiting, have a great day! xxx
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Your whale really looks authentic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your colors are amazing, luv this Chupa...hope you have a fabby weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome tribute to Julie's gorgeous card, love love love the bright colours! the whale stamp is such a cutie, must think about that one for the wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS! The original card is GORGEOUS and your CASE'd version is adorable...love the colours, and I have had my eye on this sweet stamp set for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Cute stamp and love that little flower on your bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this card just makes me smile and then smile some more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012