Thursday, 29 September 2011

CASE Study Challenge #59

This week at CASE Study, we are sadly launching our last challenge with Julie Lacey for our Muse. I really enjoyed this month, Julie is an extraordinary artist and I can't stop drooling over her bows... just look at this card!



You know that I like simple, stylish layouts. I couldn't resist this one!
I only decided to omit the horizontal panel, so that I wouldn't cover my stamped doily. Of course, I had to add a button... forgive me the obsession :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (brown), PTI (Berry Sorbet), cream; stamps: PTI (Delightful Doilies), Waltzingmouse Stamps (Say It Loud); ink: Memento (Lady Bug), VersaFine (Onyx Black); grosgrain ribbon; button; Nestabilities Labels 18

My colours come from CTD161:

I hope you'll find the time to visit our amazing Designers at their blogs and check out what they cooked up with the given inspiration!

Julie Lacey (September Muse)
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Clare Buswell
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and InLinkz tool to link up your creation!
Thank you so much for visiting!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. How fun Chupa! I would have never thought to use that green ribbon, but it totally works!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous CASE, Chupa!! I love your doilies and this is such a perfect use of the colors! Thanks for playing along with us in the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS green bow - right up my street! Love the doilies too - haven't got that set (yet!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012