Tuesday, 27 September 2011

The Craft's Meow October Release - Day 2

Welcome to the second day of The Craft's Meow October Release sneak peeks!!
I hope you enjoyed yesterday! The Design Team outdid themselves, and I'm so happy to be a part of it this month :)

Today's previewed set is called Happy Fall, and it's full of fun, whimsical images that are sure to highlight the temperamental Autumn days (or Spring, for that matter, as we're having now in Oz)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, DCWV (brown), white; paper: My Mind's Eye (Six by Six - Blink of an Eye); stamps: The Craft's Meow (Happy Fall); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Copics; sewing machine; border punch: Martha Stewart; banner die-cut: SEI; flower: Maya Road; striped ribbon; buttons; Glossy Accents

I used the SSSC127 sketch:



Head on over to The Craft's Meow blog for more inspiration from the TCM Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment while you're there, to be in the running for your very own Happy Fall set :)
Thank you for visiting, I hope you'll join me tomorrow for another fabulous sneak peek!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty card...love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb coloring. I like how the image layer is slightly askew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn perfection...or spring! Fabulous coloring, stitching, and lovely DP! You've done it again, Iwona! Thanks for playing along this week at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo pretty! I used your saturday sketch for my card today:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! I love the way you colored your pumpkin and your ribbon treatment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning!! The coloring, the flower, the stitching.. wow just beautiful :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely fall card--great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so pretty Chupa. Love the pumpkin and the colorful background. The ribbon flower is lovely! The stitching looks perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your layers! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep staring at this card. It's amazing! The shading on the pumpkin is unbelievable! Your embellishments are just beautiful! No shocker coming from you though! You're just so talented! Am I gushing? Now I'm blushing. Thanks for joining us this week at the Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012