Thursday, 29 September 2011

The Craft's Meow October Release - Day 4

Welcome to the fourth day of The Craft's Meow October Release sneak peeks!
Today's set is something that I'm especially giddy about, it's my favourite from the Release. It's called Fruity For You and it was designed by Nina Brackett. It's no secret that I'm a BIG fan of her designs :)
Here's my card. P paper pieced each of these plums/cherries with a different colour of cardstock. I love the look!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: assorted scraps, white; stamps: The Craft's Meow (Fruity For You); ink: VersaFine (Onyx Black); pinking scissors

I'm playing again with CAS137 (paper piecing), and I used this fabulous FTL159 sketch:



If you make your way to the The Craft's Meow blog, you will not only find more inspiration from the TCM Design Team, but if you leave a comment while you're there, you'll put your name down towards winning your own Fruity For You set!
Thank you for visiting, I hope you'll join me tomorrow for the last sneak peek!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Oooh girlie you're not only rocking CAS but you're seriously rocking those TCM stamps!!!! FABBY!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card!!! love the bright paper piecing and the layout!!! And you just changed the picture of your little sugar plum!! I hate to see the other picture leave, for she looked just like a doll in that one, but they do grow, and it's good to see her current picture: she is sooo cute!! I'll bet you don't dote on her (ha!) thanks for sharing your card with us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous, Chupa. I love the colorful plums with a white background. What a great treat for me to have you join us for this release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the plums in this set, and you have shown them wonderfully!! LOVE this bright and colorful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card made me smile. Love the deep colors and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous bright and cheerful images, and the sentiment is such fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012