Sunday, 11 September 2011

Inky evening

It figures that it's my third post tonight, so please scroll down to see what else I was up to!
It certainly was a very productive day... card-wise I mean, 'cause otherwise I took the freedom not to give a damn this Sunday... ;)
(it's good to have a gem of a hubby so that I can allow for a day like this at times)
The day has almost come to an end, though, and I'm looking forward to burying myself in warm bed sheets, with a book.... mmmm
Therefore I'll make it short and sweet - even more so that I've got three cards to show you, and I don't want you to get bored before you scroll to the end :)

For the first card, I cut out the label from the ribbed paper (purchased it at the craft show, I don't remember the manufacturer), and sponged it with the blue ink, creating the gradient. I love the look!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Old Olive), white (ribbed & plain); paper: October Afternoon; stamps: The Craft's Meow (Celebrating You); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Cyan); Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps; lace trim; grosgrain ribbon; Nestabilities Labels 18; edge distresser

I combined The Craft's Meow sketch, with the beautiful colours of Inkspirations Challenge #86.



Next, I've got this collage-y little number for you... Oh noes, no stamping involved!!
(this was the last card for an evening, and I was feeling lazy *wink*)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Ocean Tides), cream; paper: Cosmo Cricket; die-cuts: SEI; Leafy Branch die: Taylored Expressions; paper doily; ribbon: PTI; buttons; edge distresser; silver cord; fabric brad

This card is made with VLVSep2011 Week 2 sketch. I can't believe I actually turned the vertical sketch on the side! I'm not a big fan of horizontal sketches, as you might have noticed... but there you have it! An impulse that I hope worked well :)



Lastly, here's this simple and fun card, featuring the Hauntingly Delightful set from TSG. I thought that although I don't celebrate Halloween, not inking up these stamps when the credit is due, would be an unforgivable act :)
I paper pieced the stamped images, and chose a quite unusual colour combo. Again, the traditional Halloween colours are not at the top of my liking, so I'm always looking for an alternative. I really like this one!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, Canson (red); paper: My Mind's Eye; stamps: There She Goes (Hauntingly Delightful), Prima (Hex Net); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, London Fog), Versa Color (Celadon); Nestabilities Labels 18/Circles; cotton twine

This time I used the VLVSep2011 Week 1 sketch, along with the theme of CFC19 - paper piecing an image on a fall themed card.



Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to see you some time tomorrow. Enjoy what's left of your weekend,
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. wow...check out all those fun and fab cards...really love your card with The Craft's Meow stamps...excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll, Chupa! Great set of cards for all the sketches/challenges. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodess Chupa, a triple treat!!! I adore each and every card. Heck, let's face it, I love all the cards you make. You are one talented artist dear girl! That color challenge was perfect for Celebrating You... yummy! Thanks so much for playing in our sketch challenge!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are ALL so fab, Iwona! I love that you are able to focus on so many designs when you sit down to create. So glad to have you play with us at CAS-ual Fridays AND The Craft's Meow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are all fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is always a treat to look at!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is always gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All these cards are fabulous and looking too much cute designer done brilliant work...

    Scratch Card
    Plastic card
    Plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your fun Halloween card! GREAT take on the sketch and paper-piecing! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness how cute is this! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your colouring is just amazing. Love these cards. Thanks for playing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are all three fabulous! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous! Your brought that Inkspirations colour combo to a whole new level! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us every week - love everything you make! :D

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh goodness, your array of cards always, ALWAYS, amazes me! I came here to comment on the CAS-ual Fridays entry, but all of them are equally amazing. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't gasp much these days, but your cards made me do just that! ALL of them are such wonderful labors of love.. I can see all the intricate little details. As a CAS designer, I an in awe at your ability!! Your most CAS card is FAB too! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012