Saturday, 24 September 2011

Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #12

Hi folks, it's challenge time at Jay Gee's Nook! These colours make oh. so. happy.
Sage, teal, pastel pink, soft orange, cream.... mmmm. Delicious!!



I was giddy with excitement when I discovered that the Gorjuss stamps can now be found in the JG's Nook Store. I love them, LOVE!!
I've got this one stamp that I scavenged on Ebay, normally it's very hard to get these in Australia. Until now, that is *big grin*
Sooo... I decided to ink up this Foxy girl (as I'm preparing myself to get some more *wink*)
You can get a very similar stamp here.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: cream, PTI (Aqua Mist); papers: Crate Paper, Pink Paislee; stamps: Gorjuss (Little Foxes), MFT; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Tangelo), Versa Magic (Sea Breeze); Copics; Nestabilities Circles; sewing machine; Pink Paislee Artisan Elements

My layout was inspired by this lovely sketch below (DS20). I normally would keep on adding, but surprisingly this time I simplified it. I replaced the decorative border with sewing, and a bow with an ornament.


If you'd like to give these fun colours a go, create any kind of project based on the palette and then hop on over to the JG's Nook blog to link it up! We can't wait to see what you create :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. fantastic card, and beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! I love the papers, and your coloring and design are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is stunning! I love that it's relatively simply because it really lets that fantastic image and you gorgeous coloring shine through. GORGEOUS!! Thanks so much for joining this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012