Saturday, 17 September 2011

Just a couple of cards

Yay, weekend is here! I've been trying to catch up on things since morning, I sent hubby and Chuplet on a visit to grandparents and hoped to finish a couple of assignments. Unfortunately, mojo is escaping me and I tried to exercise it by making these... ugh, I don't really know what to think about them. On top of it, the light is awful today and the photos look less than appealing... anyhoo, let me know what you think!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (blue), SU! (Wild Wasabi), white; paper: My Mind's Eye (12 Days Of Christmas); stamps: Stampavie (Robins), Technique Tuesday (Holiday Happenings); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Celadon), Versa Magic (Aloe Vera); black pen; Copics; Nestabilities Labels 10; sewing machine; border punch: Fiskars; flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts; ribbon & bell from stash; chipboard heart: Collections; glitter glue; pearls: Kaisercraft

I made this one with the Wild Orchid Challenge #32 (sketch below), and the beautiful colours of cQc#102.



And this one:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Hibiscus Burst), American Crafts (pink), white; paper: My Mind's Eye (Lime Twist); stamps: Taylored Expressions (What's Cookin'?), Sullivans; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); black pen; Copics; Nestabilities Circles; border punch: Martha Stewart; ribbon: PTI (Simply Chartreuse)

This time I played with TESC146:



I hope you'll join me in an hour, for a new Waltzingmouse sketch, and later on I'll pop in with a Sketchbook Saturday. I hope to have my mojo back by then :)
Hugs!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. These are both so adorable! I just love the cluster of embellishments on the first one. Thanks for joining us again this week at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of the cards are great. I don't think your mojo is low at all. I love the birdies on the first one and the sentiment on the second one made me giggle. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your mojo is as strong as ever, these cards are beautiful Chupa! Beautiful layout and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the two little cutie pies, perfect light and shade! agree with Alexis, the sentiment on the second is funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, Chupa! Such a fun Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how brightly colored these cards are! And I really like the little cluster of flowers on the first card!

    ~Aman
    paperandcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Iwona,
    I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards, sweetie!! Thank you so much for joining us ta WOC and we hope to see you again every fortnight! You have used the sketch beautifully and that image is so cute and colored in such a lovely way!! Hugs...Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creations! Lovely and cute! Love it! Thanks for sharing it at WOC!

    Hugs,
    Loreta

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very pretty. Love the colors and stitching. Great details.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012