Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Lime Tart Guest Designer - Week 4

It's time for another Lime Tart Guestie post, and I've got a simple but funky & stylish card for you.
The gorgeous damask stamp that I used below, is a Penny Black cling called Delicate Pattern, you can get it here in the Lime Tart store.
I white embossed it on the light green cardstock, and then sponged a Frayed Burlap Distress Ink all over it. LOVE the lush brocade look!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Spring Moss), SU!; stamp: Penny Black (Delicate Pattern); ink: VersaMark, Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); white embossing powder; alpha stickers: American Crafts; chipboard ferns: Dusty Attic; flower: Prima; border punch: EK Success

I used the FTL156 sketch, along with Kathy's Lily Pad Palette Challenge. These are difficult colours, but they got me intrigued and I wanted to challenge myself into using them.



I'm also playing with the Resist Challenge at Lily Pad Cards! :)

Thank you for visiting! Please take some time to visit the Lime Tart store, and don't forget to take a peek in the Zest Blog too, for a fresh portion of inspiration from the Design Team.
PhotobucketLink

6 comments:

  1. Chupaaa, this is so elegant.. not much using attribute but still look elegant.. admire you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORE this! Your cards always amaze me, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS and so adorable, the letters to make the sentiment are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will Chupa you really know how to rock the Penny Black background stamps. I hope you entered this in their Flickr group?? Love the design and the elegance of your card!! Delighted that you participated in the "Kathy's Color Pad Palette Challenge" :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012