Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Lime Tart Guest Designer - Week 5

Hi inkers, it's time for my next Lime Tart Guestie post!
My card is strongly inspired by this beauty by Lisa Johnson. I'm sorry about the link to the card, I saved the popup window in my favourites, instead of the actual post.
I combined the Penny Black cling stamp called Delicate Pattern and the Flowers from Magenta. You can get them both in the Store :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Aqua Mist), white, Core'Dinations (brown), Canson (dark blue); stamps: Penny Black (Delicate Pattern), Magenta (Flowers), MFT; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Danube Blue); ruffled ribbon: May Arts; button

Thank you for taking a peek! I hope you'll take time to browse through the fabulous products in the Lime Tart store, and don't forget to pop in the Zest Blog too, for a fresh portion of inspiration from the Design Team.
PhotobucketLink

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love the colours and the beautiful clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bit of lace poking through is divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this floral stamp...so GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous tribute to Lisa's stunning card!! the flowers are beautifully colours, amazing colour combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012