Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Lime Tart Guest Designer - Week 7

Hello again, sweets! Have you checked out my recent posts? I'm so happy to be Guest Designing for The Craft's Meow this month, and I'd love you to see my sneak peek cards. We're in the middle of a fabulous release!
Tonight I'm giving you a break from the 'schedule', with a new Lime Tart Guest Design post.

I had to ink up the Magenta Flowers again. They're simply breathtaking. I also used one of my favourites from HA - Fabulous Flourish.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, cream; paper: My Mind's Eye; stamps: Magenta (Flowers), Hero Arts (Fabulous Flourish), Waltzingmouse Stamps (Fancy Phrases); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Magic (Sea Breeze), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Copics; stickers (ticket, label): Glitz Design; Pearls: Flourish with a Bling; button: Basic Grey; seam binding; staples

I combined the TESC147 sketch (hope you can still see it there), with TSTR81 - Chevrons.



Visit the Lime Tart store if you find the time, as well as the Zest Blog, for a fresh portion of inspiration from the Design Team. Thanks for popping in!
PhotobucketLink

6 comments:

  1. Ooh la la! stunning card with the gorgeous orange blooms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... Wonderfull card, nice colour. I like that flower.... beatifull :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME Chupa!!!! The colors and the layour are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work, all your elements are awesome! Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tearoom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Such a creative take on the sketch and the challenge. As inspirational as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012