Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Make It Monday #31 - background stamping

This week's Make It Monday grabbed my attention. It asks for a background created with non-background stamps, and this is something that I sometimes like to do.
This time the PTI Love Lives Here set immediately came to my mind, I've been thinking about using one of these shapes in repeated pattern.
For the layout, I was inspired by this card by Chrissy, this week's Featured Stamper on SCS (FS239). The colours (pink, black + neutrals) and theme were taken from TSTR78.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz), white, American Crafts (black); stamps: PTI (Love Lives Here - with dies); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink, Rose Bud, Lilac Posies, Sweet Plum); scallop scissors; paper piercer

Here's the inspiration from The Shabby Tea Room:



I'm off to do some more stamping, I'm having a really fun time tonight :) Thanks so much for visiting!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love the bg with all those different colors!!! Sentiment focal panel at the top is perfect!,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the challenge, Chupa! Your bold style is always a stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this card is so pretty. I'm loving the different shades of pinks and purples.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012