Friday, 23 September 2011

More ODD-ness

Remember how I told you that I got some new SOG (Some Odd Girl) digis the other day?
Yeah, I couldn't wait to colour them :) Cuteness. overloaded.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Simply Chartreuse), American Crafts (berry), white; paper: Basic Grey (Eskimo Kisses); stamp: Some Odd Girl (digi); Copics; snowflake dies: My Favorite Things; Nestabilities Ovals/Scalloped Ovals; sewing machine; lace trim; alpha stickers: Cloud 9; glitter glue; button

The challenges that I put to use on this card are Card Patterns sketch 133 (turned on the side), inspiration from SOG blog, and PPA112, which asks for lace.



And one more!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Ripe Avocado), recycled kraft, white, red & orange; paper: Pink Paislee (365 Degrees); stamp: Some Odd Girl (digi), My Favorite Things; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; Nestabilities Ovals/Scalloped Ovals; sewing machine; stars dies: EZ Cut; button; border punches: EK Success/Fiskars; baker's twine; distressing tool

This card in turn, uses the SSS126 sketch, along with the colours of PDCC100. What a fabulous milestone, Play Date Cafe!!



I hope you like them! Thank you so much for visiting, over and over again. You are uber awesome supporters! xxx
p.s. tomorrow is Chuplet's second birthday!!! WOOHOO!!
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Both are AMAZING!! Always LOVE all the tiny details you add and your coloring is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe of how you use those color inspirations to make your creations. Truly remarkable. I love to visit your blog, you give me so much inspiration. FABBY-LICIOUS coloring & designs. Papers are pure eyecandy! Thanks for being truly ODD with us at SOG !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, girl, you keep ROCKING out these Some Odd Girl cards! your colouring is GORGEOUS, and your interpretations of sketches and challenges and themes is always fantastic! stunning creations! thanks so much for playing along with the Odd Girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of your card..your coloring is adorable and the choice of paper also adorable...GREAT CARD IWONA....love love love...I am also joining the CardsPatterns challenge my card is number 93, would you mind to see my blog?Many thanks before...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your coloring is so amazing!! What a wonderful card! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these odd girl images, coloured so fabulously! brilliant work with the sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my wowzers!!! Both of these cards are FABULOUS!!! Wow - seriously the first card with all those yummy layers of paper and that lace trim has me drooling!!! And your Mae card with the embossing and distressing - WOW!!! Gorgeous creations! Thanks for getting Odd with us!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards Chupa. Love the sweet images and the coloring! The papers are so pretty... and the embellishments are just perfect! You blow me away every time girl! So creative! Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stop again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beyond incredible! Wowzer, you did such a great job - especially with the inspiration challenge!
    Thanks for contributing at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute Chupa! Love all of the fun layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute!! Both cards! And I love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. THESE cards are SO much fun! LOVE your use of color and sketch for the Card Patterns piece! You are SUCH the prolific card crafting chic - ALWAYS inspiring!!! Thanks for sharing your delightful work with Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card as always, Chupa! Love the fabulous coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at SOG. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is a cutie! Beautiful card - fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous coloring! I love that cute image!! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card, I love what your have done with our inspiration challenge.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my GOODNESS girl. You style is AH-mazing!! Both of these cards have rocked my socks. Such vivid colouring and perfect layouts!!

    Thanks for being ODD and joining us over at Some Odd Girl for our 'Inspiration' challenge this fortnight. Good luck.

    xo Lou Mac ~ ODD Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh I just love these both!

    I have some candy up for grabs if you're interested:

    http://inkyfingersrule.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-have-candy.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012