Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Paper & Such sneak peek - Deer Dad

Hello, lovelies!
I'm happy to pop in with a new post - as scarce as they appear lately! I took on a couple of different things and life got busier, so I'm afraid that's how it's going to stay, at least for the time being. You still should expect plenty of inspiration from me every week :)

I'd like to introduce you to a new stamp set, being released this Friday by Paper & Such. It's called Deer Dad and was designed by me. It consists of one image and five sentiments, and is a great choice for those looking for masculine motifs.
I paper pieced the deer with a piece of woodgrain paper, to match the rest of the woodgrain on the card.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, cream, American Crafts (brown); paper: Cosmo Cricket (Nutmeg); stamps: Paper & Such (Deer Dad); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); sewing machine; Copics

For the layout, I used SSS124. Love this sketch :)



Visit the Paper and Such Design Blog, for the inspiration from the Design Team - they did magic with this set! By leaving a comment on the mystery blog (chosen from the DT's blogs), you're in the running for your own Deer Dad set, so hurry up and don't lose your chance! :)

I'm hoping to see you again in a bit - loads of challenges ask for my attention and I intend to get inky tonight... mwaaaa!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, how I ENVY your incredible TALENT! This stamp set is FABULOUS! Great for any man...and your card is gorgeous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, perfect masculine stamp set too!! Love it! Is there no end to your talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wunderschön, das Motiv ist genau mein Stil.

    Liebe Grüße zur Zeit aus Schweden

    Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastico my lovely!!!! I love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers Miss Iwona! Fabulous Masculine card! love the image! super dps too and I love the stitching! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    Hugs!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Chupe... this is fabulous! Love the paper-piecing and the lovely coloring. You are such a talented designer! The stitching is awesome!Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. the deer looks fantastic paper pieced. Nice job on the design of the deer, he is very strong looking.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012