Monday, 12 September 2011

September ACSP pubs

Hello, bloggers!
I'm popping in quickly to share the publications in the September issue of Australian Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft. It's a Christmas Special issue, and it's chock full of fabulous holiday inspiration. It's available in stores now, so make sure you grab a copy while it lasts! :)
Sorry I couldn't take a decent photo of the magazine page, you can see my cards on the page 46.
They're a part of the feature, where different cards in simple & advanced versions of Christmas cards are shared, to suit your timeframe and budget.



Luckily, I took the photos of some of the cards before I sent them out. Below you can see the advanced version, as well as the medium-advanced one, that you won't find in the magazine. For the simple version, you'll have to look up the publication, as I didn't take the photo of this one.



I used some Echo Park papers, Technique Tuesday stamps (Holiday Happenings), and Maya Road chipboard snowflakes.
Thank you for letting me share! xxx
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! I am SO happy for you, nobody deserves it more than you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012