Saturday, 24 September 2011

September SFYTT - a little bird told me...

Hello, inklings!
Have you played with September SFYTT yet?? You've got until the end of the month to enter your creation, and by playing with all of the SFYTT sketches this year, you're in the drawing for the HUGE prize worth over $200!



You can find the current sketch and all the details in this post, and here's how it looks!
I love it, but then again, I never saw a SFYTT sketch I didn't like :)

Link

The fabulous sponsor this month is Skipping Stones Design, and I used their gorgeous Heartsong stamp set on my sample below.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (grey), white, DCWV; paper: My Mind's Eye (Six by Six - Blink of an Eye); stamps: Skipping Stones Design (Heartsong), Taylored Expressions (It's A Banner Day - 1); ink: Memento (Potter's Clay, Rich Cocoa), Versa Magic (Aquatic Splash); Copics; Nestabilities Labels 18; cloud die: PTI; brown pen; ribbon: Kaisercraft; sewing machine; glitter glue; buttons

See you in a bit, with the new Sketchbook Saturday! Enjoy your weekend,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012