Saturday, 10 September 2011

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #28

Hello, hello! I hope you're having a lovely weekend. I'm having a quiet time alone at home (boy, I love when it's so peaceful!), and catching up on stuff while hubby and Zuzia are at the grandparents'.
I didn't make it with the new sketch last night, but here it comes now! I promised myself to work with a horizontal layout this time - I hope you'll like it!



I'm sorry for the not so ideal photo, the lighting in the room is a bit off today. I inked up the gorgeous Zinnias from Flourishes, they're so fun to colour.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, recycled kraft, American Crafts (brown), Canson (teal); paper: Prima (Madeline); stamps: Flourishes (Zinnias); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Copics; border punch: Martha Stewart; Nestabilities Circles/Scalloped Circles; grosgrain ribbon; button; eyelets; Liquid Pearls (Pewter)

I'm playing with the Flourishes Fall Fashion challenge (FLLCSEP11), and we're given the colours below to work with. I tried to incorporate as many as I can. from this palette, quite difficult to me I must say... :)


---------------------------------------------------

A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, please use the code SSC28.
- Please share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out. I would love to see what you did with it!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------
Photobucket


10 comments:

  1. Wow, Chupa, this is INCREDIBLE!! Amazing sketch and this card is a total STUNNER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have coloured those Zinnia's to perfection, surely looks like you had lots of fun! fabbo sketch, hoping to play again this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new sketch and what you created as well. I think the Zinnia's are perfect for this horizontal LO. I hope to get in my craft room today and use this sketch. Thanks girly. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very rich and pretty. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Fall Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this card is beautiful you did a great job incorporate all those different colors. I love the new sketch although I made a square card out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is drop dead gorgeous Iwona... just gorgeous! So glad you played along because YOU INSPIRE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Chupa! I love the color of those zinnias and your sketch is fabulous! Thanks for playing the Flourishes color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job on this color challenge Iwona. That is the perfect paper for this image. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the Inspiration

    http://begincrafting.com/heart-inside-circle-handmade-card/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012