Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Some odd card

Hi sweets, a very quick post!
The TSG day two of sneaks begins in an hour, and also I want to make it on time with a challenge... so let's get to it :)

I purchased a few more Some Odd Girl digis yesterday, with the intent to satiate my crave for cuteness. Hee hee!
I put one of the images to use on this card...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (grey), American Crafts (green, pink), white; paper: Echo Park Paper (Country Drive); stamps: Some Odd Girl (digi), Hero Arts; ink: Versa Color (Cinnamon); Copics; Nestabilities Labels 14; buttons; MFT Dizzy Doily die; label sticker: SRM Stickers; checked ribbon; flower die-cut: SEI; sewing machine

I used the CPS236 sketch, but I totally forgot about the vertical strip... oh NOES! I turned it on the side... as I would ;)
The lovely inspiration below comes from TPE117.



I'm also playing with JAI85 (baby theme), and of course, a 'stitching' challenge at Some Odd Girl blog :)
Thank you for coming, I hope you enjoyed the visit :)
Don't forget to join us at There She Goes for the Blog Hop tonight!
Smooches,
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Super cute card love your color combo and your coloring is amazing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love your papers and fab colouring. Thank you so much for joining in with our stitching challenge on Some Odd Girl.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful work, Chupa. This is simply fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at SOG. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH CHUPA......another creation chalk full of cute, sweet with a side of WOW!! Remarkable coloring and layers! Perfectly done. I too have this image and just LOVE IT! You just knock my socks off every time I visit. Thanks for being ODD again with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore, adore, ADORE this card!!

    Such a cute image - and the layout is perfect!!

    Thanks for being ODD and joining us over at Some Odd Girl for our 'Stitching' challenge this fortnight. Good luck.

    xo Lou Mac ~ ODD Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally cute Chupa and amazing colouring!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything about this card is just totally adorable, from the color combo to that super sweet stamp that is just colored to perfection... love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! LOVE everything about your card. How cute is that image, the colors are wonderful and such a cute use of the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable Chupa!! You've colored the image so wonderfully!! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super ADORABLE!! Love the sweet image and fab design!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012