Monday, 19 September 2011

TSG123 - Birthday with Pizzazz

Hello, folks! I'm sorry for neglecting you these days, my life got really busy! I'm very happy to have got myself a part time job, but this along with several things that are going on in our family's life, don't leave me much time for crafting any more.
However, I'm having a ton of assignments to work on a regular basis and I'll be happily sharing these with you, so no worries - I'm not going anywhere :)
I terribly neglected my TSG stamps lately, but here I am making up for it, with the sample for a new challenge at TSG blog!



As you know, this month There She Goes is celebrating the third birthday, with lots of fun contests, challenges and giveaways happening almost every day. You can check out what we're up to now by visiting the TSG blog.
This week is release week (hooray!!) so we will only be having one challenge. We want you to help us celebrate TSG’s 3rd Birthday by creating a birthday card with pizazz!
The pizzazz means any kind of sparkle - rhinestones, glitter, Stickles, etc.

I pulled out the Happy Day set for my card...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts (peach, black, yellow), white; paper: Webster's Pages; stamps: There She Goes (Happy Day); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Celadon); Copics; ribbon: SU!; rhinestones: Kaisercraft; pearl brads; border punch: Fiskars; embossing folders: Cuttlebug (Swiss Dots)/Couture Creations (Diamond Trellis)

I played with the Deconstructing Sketch #19:



To be eligible for the giveaway, you are to create a birthday card that has some type of sparkle on it (rhinestones, glitter, Stickles, etc.), and then come back to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of this challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (September 19). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!

By participating in this challenge, you may also find yourself in the Trendsetting Spotlight that shines on the TSG Blog every Thursday. We will be on the look out to find challenge cards that stand out and show Trendsetting qualities. TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)

You do not need to have a blog to be able to participate in the TSG Challenges! You can simply add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG123 so we can check out your beautiful work!

Thank you for visiting, and I hope you'll join us tomorrow for the first day of sneak peeks! There's a LOT of yummy stuff in store for you... just wait and see! :)
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is darling! And I love that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iwona this is fantastic! I love the way you popped up that tree and the colors are so bright and cheery! Gorgeous work!! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Iwona! I love the popped up leaves on the tree with rhinestones and the fun little scene you created using this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Iwona! I love your rhinestone fruit in the tree.
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Iwona....love the mix of papers and colours. Congrats on the part time job...that should help ease your money worries a little I hope. A necessary evil in this day and age for many of us unfortunately. xL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the apples on the trees!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012