Saturday, 3 September 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 63

Hooray for the weekend!!
It's the one with a cherry on top for me - first of all I'm so glad that I "repaired" Firefox and I've got uninterrupted internet access again (ugh, this week was a PAIN in this regard!), and I'm also starting on a couple of new exciting adventures that I can't wait to share. Actually, by the time this post is launched, the first portion of the beans might have been spilled already :)

Anyhoo, I'm here to share stuff so no more babbling. This week's Waltzingmouse Sketch is so cool! Check it out:


I went for a clean look, but I couldn't resist adding a bit of texture with the distressing and felt mat for the label.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (black), white; stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Vintage Labels 14, Say It Loud, Text It); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Memento (Lady Bug); Nestabilities Labels 14; edge distresser; pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps; flowers: Prima; felt

I'm playing with the two challenges that ask for the black & white + red colour combo - PDCC97 and CFC18. The latter is also asking for a book inspiration, and mine is "Romeo and Juliet". A pretty twisted choice for that particular card, I know :)



Head on over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to check out the rest of the fabulous creations, designed by the Mischief Makers! We would love to see your interpretation of the sketch as well, so I hope you'll find the time to play along this week.
Thanks for visiting! xxx
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Stunning!! Love the texty panels and the gorgeous sentiment label - the felt texture is super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous creation.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great interpretation of the sketch challenge this week. I love those black and white colors, the distressing on the text-it panels and that felt! So pretty, I am trying to think of something as creative for my own entry this week. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!
    Love that color combo...
    and how you used that book print...
    just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW oh WOW!!!! LOVE this Chupa!! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! The distressed edges are super and I love the sentiment stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Wonderful splash and love the texty strips. Glad you played with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful frame - so beautiful with those roses. Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, your work is always amazing!!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning! Love the panels and the sentiment in that frame is gorgeous :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012