Saturday, 17 September 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 65

Hi, tweets! This week Waltzingmouse Sketch is absolutely fabulous, check it out!


I don't normally do shaped cards, but I do love fancy bottoms (lol). I cut mine out with Nesties.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, American Crafts (orange, blue), SU! (River Rock), white; stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Say It Loud, Asian Gardens, Holiday Labels No. 14), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, Summer Sky); butterfly: Collections; pin: Maya Road; rhinestones: Kaisercraft; flower: Wild Orchid Crafts; baker's twine

I love combining different stamp sets, you might have noticed :) I'm also happy to have all of my card stamped, it doesn't happen often. I hope you like what I did!

Head on over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to check out the rest of the fabulous creations, designed by the Mischief Makers! We would love to see your interpretation of the sketch as well, so I hope you'll find the time to play along this week.
Thanks for visiting! xxx
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I luv the scalloped bottom, gorgeous Chupa!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the papers you've made - so gorgeous! This is such an elegant looking card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! what a fabby use of Asian gardens!! lovely cheery colors!! Great take on the sketch Chupa!! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the decorative border is such a highlight as is the pop of red in the scallop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is FABULOUS! I didn't realize that you had handstamped each paper until I read that...the butterfly is gorgeous...so is the, "fancy bottom", and I LOVE that sakura (cherry blossom) stamp...but, then again, you know that I'm biased towards Asian style...such a classic Japanese design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome work and excellent work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012