Saturday, 24 September 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 66

Hello and happy weekend! It's a super special day in our house, Zuzia is turning the BIG TWO today!! We're having a little party tomorrow. I can't wait!
Here's this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch, perfect for tags :)


A tag is exactly what I made! It was a nice change from the 'routine', and I really like how it turned out.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, American Crafts (black), PTI (Rustic Cream); paper: Kaisercraft); stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Festive Foliage); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa, Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); string; button; striped ribbon; staples; glitter glue; lace trim; edge distresser; Nestabilities Circles/Scalloped Circles

My colours were inspired by TSTR80 - Vintage White. I'm also entering this tag into the Bling Challenge at Lily Pad Cards.



Head on over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to check out the rest of the fabulous creations, designed by the Mischief Makers! We would love to see your interpretation of the sketch, so we hope you'll find the time to play along.
Thanks for paying me a visit, I hope you'll leave my blog satisfied :)
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. wow, stunning girl...luv this!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, the rich colours and the papers are divine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh I so love this! Natural colors and a small touch of bling. My kind of cards ;)))
    Thanks for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful tag Chuppa! love the colors, the music bg and the pretty glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so pretty Chupa. Love the scallop circle, the papers... the ribbon and twine look perfect. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! Love the musical background, the soft, neutral colours and sweet button accent. The touch of bling is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just fabby, Chupa! Sheet music paper is one of my favourite looks and it goes so well with the pine cone. Thanks joining us at The Shabby Tearoom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tag, love the mistletoe and all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it - makes me think of a cabin in the woods, and I love your sentiment, too!! Thanks, Chupa, for joining us again at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Love it! Thank you for playing with us at lily pad cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012