Thursday, 1 September 2011

Zinnias

Hi sweets, I realize that I'm slightly neglecting you lately, I haven't had much time for crafting.
It should pick up again by the end of this week, I will have some fun news to share as well so stay tuned!
I would like to share a card that I made this morning, featuring the Zinnias set from Flourishes that I just got this morning... yay! Love them :)

Photobucket

Supples: cardstock: cream, PTI (Berry Sorbet), American Crafts (dark pink); paper: MME (Stella & Rose); stamps: Flourishes (Zinnias); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Copics; pearls/ribbon: Kaisercraft; sewing machine; Craft Concepts embossing folder (In Stitches)

I used the SC348 sketch, along with the bingo challenge at Flourishes blog (FTTC133). My picks are from the middle line: embossing, pearls & pink.



See you in a bit, with a new Guest Designer gig! :)
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. It is very nice! !
    Now feel like I made ​​it look.
    To give the card a person got a wonderful happy I come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love the blue shaded around the Zinnia's and distressed edge. I have been doing that more lately and love the way it makes the image pop. Thanks for playing at FTTC. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous! Love the embossing, the colors and your awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card!! You did a fantastic job of coloring those zinnias.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Chupa your card is GORGEOUS! Love your coloring.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! Love that coral colour as well as the stitching, sponging, and that awesome sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! This is just lovely. I love this set and that particular image. It's my favorite. I love the colors you got around it on the shading. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally gorgeous Iwona! Awesome take on the Sketch and the bingo! Thanks for joining in the fun! Have a great weekend :) ....hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rich and fabulous, Chupa! Love the color combo and your richly colored flowers! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012