Thursday, 6 October 2011

CASE Study Challenge #60

I couldn't wait for the new month starting for CASE Study, to be able to share who our new Muse is - finally I can! She's fabulously talented, but I'm sure most of you know it all too well :)
It's Niki Estes!!
I picked some of my all-time favourites for the inspiration cards, and we're starting with this striking number:



I honestly don't think you can get the card any more glamorous than this...
I knew I wanted to copy the layout, which I adore, but initially I wanted to keep the turquoise/cream combo as well. Somehow it all drifted towards green instead, but I love the look!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, white; stamps: Sullivans (damask), Hero Arts (Antique Engravings), PTI (Fancy Flourishes, Love Lives Here); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Bamboo Leaves), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap, Pumice Stone);Copics; stickers/paper layer: Glitz Design; paper doily: Martha Stewart; button; lace trims

I hope you'll find the time to visit our amazing Designers at their blogs and check out what they cooked up with the given inspiration!

Niki Estes (October Muse)
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Clare Buswell
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and InLinkz tool to link up your creation!
Thanks for paying me a visit today! See you later,
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this one! Love the vibrant colors and the mixture of everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning...I luv all the elements!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Wow, Chupa~ Your card is absolutely amazing! That butterfly is just brilliant and the base of your card is incredible! Gorgeous paper and gorgeous-er lace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chupa, this is just gorgeous!! I love all the different elements you used together and that butterfly is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely STUNNING in the greens! WOW card for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is lovely! those greens are perfect, as is your coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't stop looking at this card! The colors are divine!! Love those staples!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome, I just adore all of the fabulous layers on this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012