Thursday, 13 October 2011

CASE Study Challenge #61

We're rolling in with a new challenge at CASE Study! This month's fabulous Muse is Niki Estes, and I couldn't be a happier little Vegemite because of that!
This week's inspiration card is (again) one of my favourites of all time, and it's just such a stunner. Take a look:

Link

Apart from the simple & classy layout, rich colours and that gorgeous flower, I'm so drawn to this piece of canvas. GASP! So amazing, so trendy.... Right??
I didn't have any canvas handy (on my to-get list now for sure!), but I figured I could recycle an old pair of jeans, and I think it's a lovely effect as well :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, white; stamps: Hero Arts (Decorate Your Holidays); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), PTI (Fresh Snow); Copics; glitter glue; a piece of denim; sewing machine; string; pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps

I'm entering this card into the Textured to Perfection Challenge in the Moxie Fab World :)

I hope you'll find the time to visit my sweet and talented DT at their blogs, and check out what they whipped up with this week's inspiration!

Niki Estes (October Muse)
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Clare Buswell
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and InLinkz tool to link up your creation!
Thanks for paying me a visit today! See you later,
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow, your ornaments blew me away.... they are so dimensional & full of bling....great job thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chupa, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love those ornaments and the jean fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. luv this, so cool...hope you have a fabby weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to the Textured to Perfection challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012