Thursday, 27 October 2011

CASE Study Challenge #63

We are launching our last challenge with Niki Estes, at CASE Study. I had so much fun this month, and would easily do a couple more! It's so cool to "legally" CASE some of the most inspiring ladies out there! Here's the card for this week...



Again, I picked one of my favourites from Niki. It's one of the most gorgeous examples of stamping that I've seen. I love custom stamped papers, and if paired with flawless sponging and fun embossing, my heart is set a flutter...
I knew that I wanted to pull out the same stamp set, for my inspired card. I changed the layout and colours, but I stayed true to the idea. I only forgot about sponging - I realized that I skipped that part, after I sew the layer to the mat. Ugh.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (retired colour), American Crafts (grey), embossed white (stash); paper: Pink Paislee (365 Degrees); stamps: PTI (Year Of Flowers: Roses); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), PTI (Fresh Snow); Y04 Copic; Nestabilities Labels 10; sewing machine; ribbon: PTI; MFT Die-Namics File Tab

I paired Card Patterns sketch 138, with the colours of CR84FN41:



Please visit my sweet and talented DT at their blogs, and check out what they whipped up with this week's inspiration!

Niki Estes (October Muse)
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Clare Buswell
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and InLinkz tool to link up your creation!
Thanks for paying me a visit today! See you later,
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. That yellow blossom looks wonderful Chupa! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, as always, Chupa! Wonderful colors and design! Thanks for joining in at Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chupa, this is just beautiful! I love the fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way your coloring jumps off the page, so beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful...and I like it without the sponging. It's a really crisp and clean card--perfect for a wedding!!! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN! ~Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your yellow and blue card! Beautiful color combination...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful Chupa...love the pretty yellow bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous. I do like the way the yellow rose just pops! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, wow! Stunningly beautiful! I love your blue with the large yellow rose! :) I love the whole card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012