Sunday, 16 October 2011

Colouring fun

I'm popping in again quickly, to show you some cards that I made this morning. I'm soon off preparing stuff for a fun GD assignment, that I will share with you on Tuesday :) I'm hoping that I'll have some more time this evening, and perhaps come back with another post. Time will tell, but I'm looking forward to some Sunday laziness as well... a good film, maybe?

Ok, here goes! (Uh, can you tell I LOVE my Copics???)

I couldn't resist to get some more SOG-gies (Some Odd Girl digis) the other day, and here's one of the cuties:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, American Crafts (brown), Canson (red); papers: Echo Park Paper (Merry Christmas); stamp: Some Odd Girl (Mistletoe Kaylee); Copics; border punch: Fiskars; sewing machine; snowflake die: MFT Die-Namics; pearl brad

I used the sketch from the current challenge on the SOG blog:



For the next one, I inked up one of my favourite Holiday/winter sets from TSG - Wonderful Winter Wishes.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, Canson (navy blue, turquoise); stamp: There She Goes (Wonderful Winter Wishes); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Bamboo Leaves, Bahama Blue, Rhubarb Stalk, Danube Blue); Copics; grosgrain ribbon; flower: Wild Orchid Crafts; pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps; Nestabilities Circles/Scalloped Circles

This time I used the sketch from Inkspirations, and I'm also entering this card into Wild Orchid Crafts challenge #34 - Christmas Fun.



See you later, sweet friends! Enjoy your weekend! xxx
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Yoru colouring is amazing, Chupa!! Two great cards. Thanks for playing alogn with Inkspirations again this week (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love both your cards - but your Mistletoe Kaylee card is phenomenal. I love that paper and the unique colors! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl - I can't wait to see what you make next!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image on that second card. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, these are both so CUTE! Eeeek! I need to get started on my holiday cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are absolutely adorable! What fun images and GREAT cards!!! Thanks so much for joining us at WOCC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous take on the sketch! Love your card!! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a beautiful creation! Love that big bowl with a flower! Thanks for sharing it at WOC!

    Hugs,
    Loreta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your SOG card is mind blowing, I am actually in love with your colouring!! Kaylees hair looks gorgeous. Such lovely papers and that snowflake is my fave!

    Thanks for being ODD and joining us over at Some Odd Girl for our 'Sketch' challenge this fortnight. Good luck.

    xo Lou Mac ~ ODD Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chupa, your SOG card is awesome! I love your coloring on it. Thank you so much for playing along with us at SOG. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, those two cards are fabulous!! I always enjoy everything you have to share. You're a very talented stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Chupa, I love your paper choices and you colouring is fab. Thanks for joining our challenge on Some Odd Girl.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute cards! Love your use of the sketch, such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at the SOG challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooh! these are absolutely GORGEOUS! fabulous colours, lovely details, and the papers rock! thank you for playing along with the Odd Girls, Chupa! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chupa. I 'm just blown away by your coloring and designs! Always so clean & gorgeous! One creation is as beautiful as the next.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both awesome Chupa! Love your colour choices & beautifully coloured images. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012