Thursday, 10 November 2011

Glitz Design - Beautiful Dreamer

I'm going all-girly today, for my next Glitz Design post. Last time, I showed you some Vintage Blue, and now it was high time I indulged myself in the super gorgeous Beautiful Dreamer collection. My favourite from the new CHA release!



Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" papers: Damask, Polka, Houndstooth
Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" Trim
Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" Titles Cardstock Stickers
Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" Epoxy Words
Glitz Design Fancy Frames Clear Stamps

Other: cardstock: white; MFT Die-Namics Rosette die; ink: Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); sewing machine; border punch: Fiskars; rhinestones



Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" paper: Damask
Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" Epoxy Words
Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" Whatnot
Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" Trim

Other: cardstock: white; black pen; buttons; lace trim

I'm entering these into Pay It Forward Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.
I hope these two, brightened up the perhaps soggy , cold November day :) See you next time!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Woow... these are wonderful cards! So vintage style! Wonderful! Great job Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your "pretty" card. the layout is great! and the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking these up to the Pay It Forward Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012