Saturday, 15 October 2011

Jay Gee's Nook - Argh!

A warm hello on this lovely Sunday Morning! I hope yours is, or will be great as well. It's time for my next Jay Gee's Nook post!
JGSNOOK_LOGO
This week I used the adorable new stamp from La La Land Crafts - Buccaneer Marci.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, white, brown; paper: My Little Shoebox; stamps: La La Land Crafts (Buccaneer Marci); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; brads; twill ribbon; button; string; letter stickers: Fynmark

For my layout, I used the DS23 sketch, but I turned it on the side and altered to meet my needs better :)



Hop on over to the JG's Nook blog, to see the rest of the DT gals' creations! Signing off for now,
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Super cute cute card Iwona, I just adore your colouring, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ... I love this card, isn't she a little cutie ... and your colouring is absolutely superb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute! She looks like she is ready for an adventure! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Chupa. Your coloring is fabulous and I really like the way you altered the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012