Saturday, 1 October 2011

Jay Gee's Nook - My BFF

Whew! What a day it was yesterday... I was inky as never before! Did you noticed how many posts I churned out?? Crazy...
This post actually still shows up as Saturday's, since my blog runs on American EST for convenience. So it figures I'm closing my card making marathon, on the World Card Making Day, with a Jay Gee's Nook post!
JGSNOOK_LOGO
The card below features the sweetest Birthday Marci, and is sugary sweet as a whole. I don't normally sport this colour combo on my cards, I guess I needed a change. How do you like it?

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Core'Dinations (embossed pink), white, grey; stamps: La La Land Crafts (Birthday Marci), MFT (sentiment only); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; lace trim & pom pom trim; buttons: Basic Grey; satin ribbon

I used the Card Patterns sketch 135:



Hop on over to the JG's Nook blog, to see the rest of the DT gals' creations! Thanks for stopping by,
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Iwona... your colouring is just so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek, I'm totally buying that stamp because of your card. I LOVE pandas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous colouring, gorgeous colour combo and that big juicy bow is divine!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable - the color combo is vivid and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're just a stamping machine! Super cute card! Fabulous colors, coloring & design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Iwona. I love the colours. Just popped over to let you know I cased one of your cards that I love too much to part with. You can see it on my blog.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Chupa! Gorgeous coloring as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! It's wonderful. You do magic with the copics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, another stunning creation, Chupa! I love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful blog!!!!! I love it! I'm your newest follower!!!!
    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012