Saturday, 22 October 2011

Jay Gee's Nook - Peace

Sunday has arrived, and with it my next Jay Gee's Nook post!
JGSNOOK_LOGO
Today I'm showing you a card made with the super lovely Gorjuss stamp - Winter Friend.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white; paper: Echo Park Paper (Wintertime); stamps: Gorjuss (Winter Friend); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Magic (Sea Breeze); Copics; sewing machine; Nestabilities Circles; buttons; letter stickers: American Crafts Thickers

For my layout, I used the VLVOct2011 Week 4 sketch, which I turned upside down :)
I'm also playing with CFC25 - Just Add Color.



Hop on over to the JG's Nook blog, to see the rest of the DT gals' creations! Smooches,
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Wow...you can sew in a circle perfectly! Impressive card as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful and dramatic coloring. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ... beautiful in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012