Saturday, 8 October 2011

Jay Gee's Nook - Safe travels

Hello, friends! Are you enjoying your weekend? I hope so! By the time I'm writing this, we're having a lovely time with the family, and before I come back to work on something else, it's time for a Jay Gee's Nook post!
JGSNOOK_LOGO
This week I'm having fun with this adorable stamp from Sparkle Creations - Scooter Chloe.
I used a sparkly cloud die-cut from SEI to imitate the smoke puffing out of the scooter. For the ground, I tore a bit off the circle, that I cut out of the kraft paper, and embossed it with the flourish pattern.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, white, cream; paper: My Mind's Eye (Six by Six); stamps: Sparkle Creations (Scooter Chloe); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Copics; French Pastry Doily die: Cheery Lynn Desings; buttons; brads; alpha stickers: October Afternoon; cloud die-cut: SEI; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Victoria)

On this card, I combined the VLVOct2011 Week 2 sketch, with Kathy's Color Challenge at Lily Pad Cards:



Hop on over to the JG's Nook blog, to see the rest of the DT gals' creations! You won't be disappointed... it's the most talented team evah :)
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work as always your colouring is just superb..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SUPER cute! LOVE that colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very colorful and such a cute figure! Beautifully colored - thanks so much for joining us at the Pond!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright and cheerful card...totally put a smile on my face! I'm so happy you joined us at Lily Pad Cards, this card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness your card is amazing! The coloring is beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! Thank you for joining the fun at lily pad cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am always thrilled when I lay my eyes on one of your colorful delights and this is no exception. Stunning!! Thanks for taking the time and playing along with Lily Pad's Color Pad Palette Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being chosen as a Froggin' Fantastic Four! Fantastic coloring, as always, and I love the sentiment spelled out in individual lettered blocks. ~Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012