Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Lily Pad Cards Guestie!

I'm sorry for a day's absence, dear friends... do you like the new look of my li'l old bloggie?? I felt the need of something sleek and with a touch of retro, I really like this design :)
Anyhoo, I will have a post up shortly (just finishing my second card :)), but before that happens, I would like to share some great news - I'm a Guest Designer at Lily Pad Cards today!!

I will share here one out of three cards, that I prepared for the post, but I would love you to pop in there to check out the rest! I included the supplies and instructions for all of the cards - click HERE to see them!

Here's my share...

Photobucket

I'm entering it into TSTR84 - Pumpkin Garden. I was inspired by the rich, Autumn colours.



You will find the supplies for this card in my Guest Design post. See you there! :)
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. love the new blog look :) And as always, your cards are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and liking the new blog look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! The butterfly and leaves are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tearoom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, love the fun new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh check out this fabulous new blog-makeover! I love it!
    You've been a busy crafty bee whilst I've been MIA girlie! Super duper congrats on the Guest Designer gig and it's no wonder why when you create beauties like this!
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very striking. I love the contrast of the bright butterfly and leaves on the neutral background as well as the background stamping! Very cool that you're the guestie over at Lily Pad Cards...you are SO deserving!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just so pretty! Your design and the details you added are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that Kraft with the white is off the hook stunning! Excellent color contrast - really grabbed me! Congrats on your well deserved guest design spot! Popping over there next!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012