Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Lime Tart Guest Designer - Week 8

My last post, third one for tonight!! I'm looking forward to tugging up in bed afterwards... :)
It's also my last post, within the Lime Tart Guest Designer feature. It was such fun couple of weeks!

This time around, I inked up Charlotte from Kraftin' Kimmie. It was good to give some love to a stamp that's been gathering dust lately! I love her hair... it's a little timely to colour but sooo worth it :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson, DCWV; paper: Basic Grey (Curio); stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie (Charlotte), MFT; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Rhubarb Stalk); Copics; Pearls: Flourish with a Bling; button: Basic Grey; lace trim; grosgrain ribbon; border punch: Fiskars; sewing machine

I used this fabulous anniversary sketch from Just Us Girls (JUGS104):



I hope you'll check out the Lime Tart store, as well as the Zest Blog! Thanks for stopping by :)
PhotobucketLink

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love how you coloured her, this is a great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style and coloring is so unique!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card, amazing colouring - I really love the deep, rich colours you chose :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Luv this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card, love your colouring as always is amazing..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Goodness Chupa this is so stinkin' cute!!! Awesome job using this weeks sketch! She is adorable and the colors I just love!

    Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, I LOVE that stitching on the card...straight and zigzag!! I love that!! Gorgeous image and colours...thanks for workin' my sketch big time!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012