Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Lots of hugs

Evening, peeps! I'm calling it an early day tonight, I feel like I'm catching a cold so I better get tucked in and get some rest!

Just one card this time, made with the Sweet Sunday sketch (SSSC139). My crafty time today wasn't limited by this one card, but the rest of the stuff will have to wait a day or two :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white; paper: Prima (Madeline); stamps: Hero Arts (Dogwood, Truly Appreciated); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Versa Magic (Sea Breeze); sewing machine; fabric ribbon; banner die: MFT Die-Namics; button; chipboard heart stickers: Prima; butterfly: Collections (ephemera); lace trim; twine

Here's the sketch:



See you tomorrow, for the CASE Study challenge! Nighty night to me, and a good day to you,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow - so many beautiful elements to your card!!

    Love that butterfly and the checkerboard ribbon!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you are feeling better soon!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful card Chupa and congratulations on your win at OCC. And many thanks for your kind words on my Top 3 at CS.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012