Thursday, 20 October 2011

October Afternoon Guestie - Week 2

Happy TGIF, friends!!
What a happy day it's been for me, on the card-making field! Firstly I found out last night, that I won a Fresh Face prize for a Hero Arts October contest, and now I discovered that I've got a shout out on Facebook, for PTI's Make It Monday. To top it up, I've a new Guest Designer post up on the October Afternoon's blog...

I made a gift ensemble with the new, fun Sidewalks collection:



Here's a close-up of the card:



For more close-ups and the details, head on over to the OA blog - you can find my post here. Thanks so much, and see you soon! I've got a couple more posts in plans for today :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012